Friday & Saturday, February 15 & 16, 10a-4p
Workshop Fee: $99 - Fee includes Lunches & KITS! - Workshop Value over $350!
You will get...
· Two fun-filled days of hands-on creating with exclusive OESD projects
· Step-by-step handouts for all projects in full color
· Class USB with all class project handouts and designs
· Project kits, including 4 spools of Isacord thread, for ALL 4 projects for EVERY attendee!
· Trunk show of beautiful embroidery projects and inspirations
· Door prizes and giveaways
· Goody bag valued at over $300 filled with embroidery items and an exclusive OESD design library with over 100 designs
· Exciting product specials available only to attendees
OESD’s School of Embroidery LIVE! is a fun, hands-on event for embroidery enthusiasts of all skill levels. In this two day hands-on event you will learn skills and techniques to increase your embroidery expertise. Learn shaping, design placement, editing and other skills and techniques. Plus, Kellie Rushing, OESD’s premier
embroidery expert will provide a stabilizer lesson to ensure your embroidery projects make the grade! Gain embroidery inspiration as you view a wide variety of embroidery projects on display and learn how to choose the right products for most any type of project.